vineri, 27 iunie 2008

Hilarious Quotes

Am o intrega colectie de bancuri, cel mai reusit fiind unul cu alegeri, pe care o sa-l postez la momentul potrivit, daca o sa-l gasesc.

Nu stiu cui apartin citatele de mai jos http://www.1funny.com/hilariousquotes.shtml nu precizeaza sursa, dar mi-au placut.

  • It may be that your whole purpose in life is to serve as a warning to others.

  • I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.

  • At least you're not being rectally probed by aliens.

  • What if, at this very moment, you are living up to your full potential?

  • The more you think about things, the weirder they seem. Take this milk. Why do we drink *cow* milk?? Who was the guy who first looked at a cow and said, "I think I'll drink whatever comes out of these things when I squeeze 'em.

  • My favorite poem is the one that starts "Thirty days have September" because it actually tells you something.

  • Eat a live toad first thing in the morning, and nothing worse can happen to you the rest of the day.

  • Hang in there, retirement is only thirty years away!

  • Do not believe in miracles, rely on them.

  • We all can't be heroes. Somebody has to sit on the sides and clap as they go by.

  • I don't have a solution but I admire the problem.

  • My ambition is to live forever - so far, so good!

  • Don't follow in my footsteps, because I run into a lot of walls.

  • Sanity calms, but madness is more interesting.

  • Don't talk about yourself so much... we'll do that when you leave.

  • If you try and don't succeed, cheat. Repeat until caught. Then lie.

  • This morning I looked down at my unmade bed and decided that it was art in another medium and I should not destroy it.

  • If you can't say anything nice...come sit by us.

  • Know what I'm thinking? No. Neither do I; frightening, isn't it?

  • If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.

  • Never say "OOPS!" always say "Ah, Interesting!"

  • This isn't burger king, you can't have it your way.

  • My idea of housework is to sweep the room with a glance.

  • If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before.

Niciun comentariu: