vineri, 8 februarie 2008

Editor Bob Continuare

Incerc sa ajung la zi macar cu scrisorile preferate. Pe locul doi ar fi NYT, dar am si uitat de cand nu l-am mai citit
Friday, November 02, 2007
Moment of Zen for you people. . . Kids crawl and cry, but almost all the time they smile when they see others happy and cheerful!
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Men are like grapes, we have to stomp the crap out to get you to be an okay-dokey wine.”
You see, girls are like mangoes on a tree, the easy ones you can get it on the ground or at easy reach on the branch, but the best ones stay at the top
Oscar Wilde said, “Always forgive your enemies—nothing annoys them so much.” :)
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
To miss a person whom you loved so much is called Fate alright, but if you give a chance to miss a person who loved you so much is a Mistake !
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
I’m so haggard and spent ! Ask me why ? Friendship Week was the culprit...had fun ganging up with my partners in crime all over the place and hey, now that I remember...Meggy met me with a bouquet of roses and daffodils (cute) and touched my heart with these words on Friendship Day... “Bob, I thought I am your only friend, but not to be...I found there is a long line of pals and so I complained to God only to find Him to be in queue.“
Thursday, August 30, 2007
You guys move along and care for the friend who gives you a shoulder. Remember, a true friend is the one who would find your tears even in the rain

Niciun comentariu: